Career Development Programme
Samiad is continuing to offer our Career Development Programme for 2019. This course is a great way for you to gain some important skills for the future that will help you, not only at school or university and beyond this into your careers.
The programme has been designed to give each student a variety of different skills which can help prepare them for their chosen career path. At the end of this programme, students will be competent in business IT skills such as Microsoft Excel and Outlook, they will be more confident at presenting in front of people and will understand the interview process and how to use it to their advantage.
Students will even have the chance to hear from recent University graduates who have started working in a variety of industries!
The programme follows a more professional approach to prepare them for higher education or the workplace. Being based at our Central London campus means we can balance this programme to include a range of sight seeing excursions to some of the best attraction London has to offer!
Prices and Dates
All prices are per week
|Location||Start Date||End Date||Price|
|Colindale campus||30/06/2019||28/07/2019||From £1,075 Per Week||Apply Now|
- Course Overview
- Prices and Dates
- Full board residential campus accommodation including 3 meals per day
- 42 hours of Career Development training (2 weeks)
- 2 Career talks with recent Graduates / recruitment specialists
- 2 Career related full day excursions
- Daily excursions around London
- Course completion certificate
- Industry leading staff-student ratio of 1:6
- Suitable for 14 years and above with a good grasp of English language