English + Horse Riding
Samiad’s English plus Horse Riding course is a great way of combining our English language tuition with professional horse-riding instruction and stable management. Whether you own your own horse or pony back at home, or you have never ridden before, this specialism caters for every level of ability.
In collaboration with professional riding schools, we will make sure that over this 2-week programme, students not only improve their English language and riding ability but will make friends from all over the world.
Student's on this course will get to experience many things from grooming and mucking out to jumping as well as countryside hacks. Knowledge of all equipment and tack, plus equine anatomy will all be learnt in English.
Safety hats will be provided but if you would like your child to wear a body protector, they will need to bring their own.
- Course Overview
- Prices and Dates
- Full-board residential campus accommodation
- 15 hours of English language tuition per week
- 4 x 3-hour of Horse Riding and Stable Management per week
- Structured evening activity schedule
- 2 full-day excursions per week
- Course completion certificate
- Industry leading staff-student ratio of 1:6