English + Golf
Samiad will continue to offer our English + Golf specialism for summer 2023! Our students will enjoy professional tuition from Club Pros at carefully selected golf clubs across the UK. Practising their skills at state of the art centres boasting 18-hole golf courses, driving range, and warm up green with a practice bunker and chipping range. All ability levels are welcome and coaching sessions are aimed to improve skills in all areas of the game; approach play, short game and tee-shot mechanics. Our students will learn to improve their golf skills, as well as practising their English language during these immersive coaching sessions from a native English golfer!
- Full-board residential accommodation
- 4 x 3-hour golf coaching per week
- Structured evening activity schedule
- 2 full-day excursions per week
- Medal on completion of the course
Samiad’s Got Talent – This is the ideal opportunity to showcase a talent of your choice. Dancing, singing, juggling, impressions? What will you choose? Samiad Party – Every Saturday night, put on your best clothes and enjoy this action-packed night of fun. With party games galore and a disco, this is always one of the most popular memories of Samiad. • Badminton • Basketball • Bench Ball • Big King • Bonding Belt • Baking • Circus skills • Crafts • Dodgeball • Football • Friends Café • Lip Sync Battle • Movie making • Picture Challenge • Swimming • Team games • Tennis • Trashion show • Treasure hunt • Twisted Bingo • Yoga
Accommodation & Welfare
All of our campuses are residential, meaning the students will stay in purpose built boarding accommodation on a campus along with all of the other children and our staff. The campuses consist of separate buildings for boys and girls with a mixture of single, twin and quad rooms with either en-suite bathrooms or shared bathroom facilities. As well as boarding facilities all of our campus have excellent sport and recreational activities such as sports halls, basketball and tennis courts, swimming pools, discos and dining facilities.
Every year the feedback from students shows that our staff are the most important aspect of the programme for the children, and we are lucky to have a wonderful, dedicated and friendly group of staff at each campus. Although all of our staff are trainee or fully qualified teachers, we also have a dedicated welfare team at each campus. You will be given their contact details and they will be on hand 24-hours a day to ensure that your child has the best experience possible.
Wells Cathedral School
Prices and Dates
per 2 weeks
- LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE Dates: 9/07/2023 – 13/08/2023
Whats included in our fees
We were established in 2013 to try and offer more value and a better experience for children attending summer schools, and since then these values have only gotten stronger. We focus on 4 main areas to achieve this and briefly they are;
- We have an industry leading staff to student ratio, meaning we can spend more one-2-one time with your children, and our teachers join in with all activities and excursions to encourage the use of English.
- We offer unique, high value excursions, including our now famous OVERNIGHT excursions to either a medieval castle or, new for 2022, an immersive OVERNIGHT experience in Central London!
- We push the boundaries on what activities can be offered at a summer school, from zombie runs, escape games, assault courses and music festivals
- We cap each language to 20%, meaning there is a maximum of 30 children with the same mother tongue as your children on campus, in reality it will be far less.
Included in our prices are:
- Airport transfers
- Residential accommodation
- 3 meals per day with lots of choice
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 2 full day excursions per week (including our famous overnight stay at a medieval castle or in Central London)
- An action packed schedule of afternoon and evening activities
- An industry leading staff to student ratio of 1:6
Complete the form below and we will come back to you as soon as possible. Fields marked with a * are required.