English + Paris Saint Germain Football Academy
Samiad is pleased to announce an agreement with Paris Saint-Germain Academy!
Paris Saint Germain is one of the biggest football clubs in the world and home to current football legends Lionel Messi, Neymar and Kylian Mbappe and previously, England’s own David Beckham! Based at Box Hill School, each player will learn to play with the Paris Saint-Germain Academy values of working together, self-control and mutual respect for the team players. Each participant will also receive a full Paris Saint Germain Academy kit (Shirt, Shorts & Socks), certificate of attendance plus a digital PSG nutrition information pack
- 14 nights’ full board campus accommodation at Box Hill School, Surrey
- 3 high-quality meals per day
- 30 hours quality English language tuition (classes capped at 15 students)
- Over 25 hours of fun and professional training from PSG Football Academy coaches
- 4 external full day trips including Arsenal FC and Chelsea FC stadium tours
- Action-evening schedule on campus
- Industry leading 1:6 staff to student ratio
Each afternoon, on campus, our students for the Paris Saint Germain Football Academt will enjoy a professional coaching session with highly qualified soccer coaches. These sessions use modern technology to give our player a unique insight registering their statistics (sprints/top speed/accuracy etc.) during their time with us! Coaching sessions are grouped by age, and all ages are welcome, from 7-18 years. For football enthusiasts to players of a high standard, this programme certainly has lots to offer!
Outside of these sessions our soccer school students join the main student body for English lessons in the morning along with all of our wonderful excursions. During the evening students will enjoy our varied activity schedule, which includes things like:
Murder Mystery – There has been a murder on campus! Your favourite teacher has been taken away, but can you work together with your team to decipher the clues to find the murderer?
Samiad’s Got Talent – This is the ideal opportunity to showcase a talent of your choice. Dancing, singing, juggling, impressions? What will you choose?
Samiad Party – Every Saturday night, put on your best clothes and enjoy this action-packed night of fun. With party games galore and a disco, this is always one of the most popular memories of Samiad.
Other activities include: • Badminton • Basketball • Bench Ball • Big King • Bonding Belt • Baking • Circus skills • Crafts • Dodgeball • Football • Friends Café • Lip Sync Battle • Movie making • Picture Challenge • Swimming • Team games • Tennis • Trashion show • Treasure hunt • Twisted Bingo • Yoga
Accommodation & Welfare
All of our campuses are residential, meaning the students will stay in purpose built boarding accommodation on a campus along with all of the other children and our staff. The campuses consist of separate buildings for boys and girls with a mixture of single, twin and quad rooms with either en-suite bathrooms or shared bathroom facilities. As well as boarding facilities all of our campus have excellent sport and recreational activities such as sports halls, basketball and tennis courts, swimming pools, discos and dining facilities.
Every year the feedback from students shows that our staff are the most important aspect of the programme for the children, and we are lucky to have a wonderful, dedicated and friendly group of staff at each campus. Although all of our staff are trainee or fully qualified teachers, we also have a dedicated welfare team at each campus. You will be given their contact details and they will be on hand 24-hours a day to ensure that your child has the best experience possible.
Box Hill School
Prices and Dates
Box Hill School
per 2 weeks
- LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE Dates: 04/07/2021 – 01/08/2021
Whats included in our fees
We were established in 2013 to try and offer more value and a better experience for children attending summer schools, and since then these values have only gotten stronger. We focus on 4 main areas to achieve this and briefly they are;
- We have an industry leading staff to student ratio, meaning we can spend more one-2-one time with your children, and our teachers join in with all activities and excursions to encourage the use of English.
- We offer unique, high value excursions, including our now famous OVERNIGHT excursions to a medieval castle!
- We push the boundaries on what activities can be offered at a summer school, from zombie runs, escape games, assault courses and music festivals
- We cap each language to 20%, meaning there is a maximum of 30 children with the same mother tongue as your children on campus, in reality it will be far less.
Included in our prices are:
- Airport transfers
- Residential accommodation
- 3 meals per day with lots of choice
- 15 hours of English tuition per week
- 2 full day excursions per week (including our famous overnight stay at a medieval castle!
- An action packed schedule of afternoon and evening activities
- An industry leading staff to student ratio of 1:6
Complete the form below and we will come back to you as soon as possible. Fields marked with a * are required.