– Wells Cathedral School
7th July – 18th August 2024
7 – 18 years
In this interactive hands-on programme, students will learn coding and robotics skills from experts. Design and customise; build and create; programme and control – our amazing Edison robots work at every level!
This programme is a hands-on and fun way for young people to learn STEM concepts in the most engaging way. Ever wondered how Wallace and Gromit is made? Using models provided or producing their own clay animations, students can create amazing animated films that they can save and re-watch.
- Residential accommodation
- 12 hours of robotics and coding workshops
- Full schedule of activities
- 24 Hour supervision
- Two excursions per week
- One overnight excursion!
- 1:6 Staff to student ratio
CRACK THE CODE!
Your inventions are limited only by your imagination.
- Program your robot to respond to lights and sounds, follow lines and navigate an obstacle course.
- Build and invent your own engineering projects by incorporating Lego bricks into your robot.
- Create a remote-controlled tank, your own crane or a robotic claw.
For all ages
This programme is perfect for developing teamwork, critical thinking and problem solving skills as students explore solutions and debug their programs to complete their team projects. Then relax and enjoy the varied activities we offer in our evening schedule, such as swimming, disco’s and sports.
SEE THE SIGHTS
Samiad is most well-known for the exclusive excursions we offer as part of our programmes. We have carefully chosen the excursions to provide a blend of history, culture, and entertainment.
Take a boat tour through Cambridge, explore the most famous London landmarks, and enjoy our spectacular overnight stay at a Medieval Castle.
Go home with memories that you cant wait to talk about.